Are you one of the 1.8 million business employer who need to offer an auto-enrolment pension scheme in 2017, if so this event is a must for you.At this stage you should have considered the following:
- How does this affect you and your business
- Choosing a pension scheme
- Which employees need to be automatically enrolled
- Communicating to your staff how auto-enrolment will affect them
- Postponement and opt in/out
- What software will you need to use to automate the process
- Will you need help with processing
Iain Ferguson, Workers Pension Trust will provide an overview of Auto-enrolment and outline the 7 key steps to compliance.
Name – Iain Ferguson
Role – Business Development Manager, Workers Pension Trust.
The team behind Workers Pension Trust have operated a multi-employer pension scheme for the local construction industry since 1982.
Workers Pension Trust was launched specifically to provide an auto-enrolment solution for Northern Ireland employers across all sectors of commerce and industry, and operates alongside the existing construction scheme.
To date we have provided an auto-enrolment solution for 2,200 businesses and 33,000 of their employees.
We pride ourselves in providing a local solution for local employers.
At Dawn McLaughlin & Co Chartered Accountants, our accounting services go beyond providing financial statements and tax returns. We also work with you, asking the right questions to set the path for you and your business to achieve your financial goals.