Are you one of the 1.8 million business employer who need to offer an auto-enrolment pension scheme in 2017, if so this event is a must for you.At this stage you should have considered the following:
- How does this affect you and your business
- Choosing a pension scheme
- Which employees need to be automatically enrolled
- Communicating to your staff how auto-enrolment will affect them
- Postponement and opt in/out
- What software will you need to use to automate the process
- Will you need help with processing
Iain Ferguson, Workers Pension Trust will provide an overview of Auto-enrolment and outline the 7 key steps to compliance.
Name – Iain Ferguson
Role – Business Development Manager, Workers Pension Trust.
The team behind Workers Pension Trust have operated a multi-employer pension scheme for the local construction industry since 1982.
Workers Pension Trust was launched specifically to provide an auto-enrolment solution for Northern Ireland employers across all sectors of commerce and industry, and operates alongside the existing construction scheme.
To date we have provided an auto-enrolment solution for 2,200 businesses and 33,000 of their employees.
We pride ourselves in providing a local solution for local employers.